- GCSE/ IGCSE/ O Level – At least three different subject areas at the GCSE/ IGCSE/ O Level with final grades of at least ‘B/6’ or higher in one subject and 'C/4' or higher in two other subjects AND
GCE AS Level – Four different AS Level subjects with predicted and final grades of ‘B’ or better in two subjects and ‘C’ or better in two other subjects OR
GCE A Level - Two or more A Level subjects, with predicted and final grades of ‘B’ or higher in one subject and ‘C’ or higher in another subject.
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) (12 years of study) with excellent results including the applicable subject prerequisites.
- Academic IELTS - 6.5 overall (Minimum of 6.0 in each section is required.)
- 4 Years Full-time, 5 Years with Co-op
- Bachelor of Engineering
- No Non-Academic Requirements
- Located in the heart of Toronto
Program Name: Aerospace Engineering (BEng)
Intakes: January and September
Aerospace engineers design, manufacture and operate everything from jets and space exploration vehicles to high-speed cars and hovercraft. You’ll receive training from world-renowned faculty and use advanced facilities including subsonic wind tunnels, propulsion labs and structural testing facilities. Gain practical experience through optional specializations in Management Science, an optional co-operative internship or through participating in the Ryerson Institute for Aerospace Design and Innovation (RIADI), and access opportunities with industry leaders and government agencies like Bombardier, the Canadian Space Agency and more.
Alumni work in fields such as aerodynamics, avionics and flight controls, stress analysis, vehicle design and testing or engine development in commercial and military aircraft or spacecraft. You may work as an aircraft or spacecraft designer, data processing manager, military or commercial aerospace engineering, or mission or payload specialist. Or, pursue graduate studies (MEng, MASc, PhD) in aerospace engineering.
Accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board.