- GCSE/ IGCSE/ O Level – At least three different subject areas at the GCSE/ IGCSE/ O Level with final grades of at least ‘B/6’ or higher in one subject and 'C/4' or higher in two other subjects AND
GCE AS Level – Four different AS Level subjects with predicted and final grades of ‘B’ or better in two subjects and ‘C’ or better in two other subjects OR
GCE A Level - Two or more A Level subjects, with predicted and final grades of ‘B’ or higher in one subject and ‘C’ or higher in another subject.
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) (12 years of study) with excellent results including the applicable subject prerequisites.
- IELTS - 6.5 overall and 6.0 in each band.
- 4 Years Full-time, 5 Years with Co-op
- Bachelor of Engineering
- No Non-Academic Requirements
- Located in the heart of Toronto
Program Name: Mechanical Engineering (BEng)
Intakes: January and September
Discover what makes an artificial heart beat, an escalator move or robots walk and talk. You’ll learn the engineering principles necessary to design, manufacture and test machines, biomechanical implants, energy-efficient systems, thermofluid systems and consumer products. With an optional paid co-op program, an optional specialization in Management Sciences and hands-on training in state-of-the-art labs, you’ll gain the knowledge and experience you need to help create technologies that improve well-being.
Combine expertise in the fundamentals of mechanical engineering with experience solving real-world problems in fields such as applied mechanical engineering, automotive, pharmaceutical, construction, energy, and consumer product industries. You may work as an aeronautical engineering, CAD product design engineer, mechanical design engineer, or a marine engineer. Or, pursue graduate studies (MEng, MASc, PhD) in mechanical and industrial engineering.
Accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board.