- GCSE/ IGCSE/ O Level – At least three different subject areas at the GCSE/ IGCSE/ O Level with final grades of at least ‘B/6’ or higher in one subject and 'C/4' or higher in two other subjects AND
GCE AS Level – Four different AS Level subjects with predicted and final grades of ‘B’ or better in two subjects and ‘C’ or better in two other subjects OR
GCE A Level - Two or more A Level subjects, with predicted and final grades of ‘B’ or higher in one subject and ‘C’ or higher in another subject.
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) (12 years of study) with excellent results including the applicable subject prerequisites.
- Academic IELTS - 6.5 overall (Minimum of 6.0 in each section is required.)
- 4 Years Full-time, 5 Years with Co-op
- Bachelor of Engineering
- No Non-Academic Requirements
- Located in the heart of Toronto
Program Name: Mechatronics Engineering (BEng)
The demand for engineers with knowledge in mechanical, electrical and computer engineering is surging. Be prepared to meet this demand, and create technologically advanced products that make our day-to-day lives safer, smarter and more efficient. You’ll start by focusing on the foundations of engineering science, programming and electric circuit analysis. Then, you’ll gain specialized knowledge in modern control theory, microcontrollers, intelligent systems and robotics. With a senior capstone design project for an industry partner and opportunity to switch to the co-op program, you’ll graduate with the technical skills and solutions-oriented experience needed to create real-world solutions for employers.
Combine expertise in the fundamentals of mechanical engineering with experience solving real-world problems in fields such as applied mechanical engineering, automotive, pharmaceutical, construction, energy, and consumer product industries. You may work as an aeronautical engineering, CAD product design engineer, mechanical design engineer, or a marine engineer. Or, pursue graduate studies (MEng, MASc, PhD) in mechanical and industrial engineering.
Accreditation by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board will be sought at the time of first graduating class.