- HSC from Science Group with min 70% Marks
- At least C in Two A Levels including Math
- Academic IELTS - 6.5 overall (Minimum of 6.0 in each section is required.) or TOEFL iBT - 88 overall
- 4 Years Program
- BBA Program
- Co-op Available
Program Name: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Intake: September, January, May
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree is a four-year program designed to prepare you for a successful and progressive career in business as a responsible leader who creates positive social change. Gain general business knowledge in your first two years and by the end of year two, select one of five majors for specialization including:
- General Business Studies
- Human Resource Management
You can take courses like:
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship, which exposes students to sources of, and barriers to innovation.
- Introduction to Taxation for Business Decisions, which explores aspects of taxation from the perspective of a business manager.
- Financial Modelling, which covers the implementation of financial theories using actual data and software. Digital Marketing, where you’ll learn about leading trends in digital media and the evolving impact on marketing decisions.
- Managing a Diverse Workforce, where you’ll learn about how to manage employees in a global environment.
- Staffing Organizations, which takes the perspective of human resource professionals to examine recruitment, selection, and placement in the workplace.
- … and much more!
Why Study Business Administration at the University of Regina?
At the Hill School of Business there is a lot more to the university experience than just what you learn inside the classroom.
Our experiential learning approach:
- Builds connections between business and community,
- Teaches you to think critically,
- Creates networking opportunities,
- Improves your leadership abilities, and
- Helps you exceed your potential.
Thanks to our Co-operative Education & Internships program, you can gain 12-16 months of paid, full-time professional work experience before you graduate. The average salary earned for a business co-op student is $3,100 per month and the majority of placements result in jobs after graduation!