- A min three‐year Bachelor degree from a post-secondary recognized educational institution (in any discipline)
- CGPA 3.5 +/- out of 4.0
- GMAT (within the past five years) with a minimum score of 550 OR
- GRE 310 (165 in Quantitative Reasoning)
- Academic IELTS 6.5 overall (6.0 in each band)
- Master of Finance
- 1 to 4 Years Master Degree
- Entrance Scholarship availavle
- Co-op available
- Member of U15 Universities
- High Demand
Program Name: Master of Finance (MFin)
Intake: August Only
The Asper Master of Finance (MFin) is a CFA Institute University Affiliation Program. It is a comprehensive one-year, three-term program that prepares students to write all three levels of exams needed to obtain a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation, with a focus on the Level 1 exam. The program has been mapped to align with the CFA Program Curriculum.
Asper MFin students gain accredited, ethics-based academic training that prepares them for a professional career in the financial services sector.
- 1 to 4 years
Estimated tuition and fees:
- Domestic – total tuition and continuing fees, if completed in 1 year, are $32,000
- International – total tuition, continuing and differential fees, if completed in 1 year, are $38,800
Asper Master’s Co-op Program
Asper Master of Finance degree students can choose to include a four-month paid full time (420 hours) work term add to their program, in which students gain hands-on experience in a supportive and dynamic leadership environment. Students have the opportunity to apply their academic learning in a real-world context while building a professional network. These placements are made possible by the Asper Career Development Centre’s network of connections within Manitoba and across Canada.
Job applicants with a Master of Finance (MFin) degree are in high demand in the finance industry. MFin graduates often work in investment banking and asset management firms that include hedge funds, mutual funds and pension funds.
Career opportunities in this sector are significant, interesting and dynamic, and come with high compensation.
Benefit from Asper’s experiential approach to learning. Both in and out of the classroom, the Asper School of Business is committed to providing students with experiential learning opportunities to enhance their degrees. While tackling real issues, students build problem solving and leadership skills to prepare them for a rewarding career in business.