- Four year (or comparable) undergraduate degree, preferably in a related field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, with a minimum B average.
- Minimum of two years of relevant, full-time work experience when not enrolled in school, normally including experience in a variety of business functions in different areas of an organization, preferably with some supervisory or management experience.
- Academic IELTS 6.5 overall (6.5 in Speaking & Writing and 6.0 in Listening & Reading)
- Masters Program
- GMAT/GRE is not required
- Flexible Admission requirements
- 3 Intakes per year
- Affordable Tuition Fee
Program Name: Master of Global Management
Intakes: January, May and September
Global economy, global workplace. The Master of Global Management will prepare you to manage international complexities in business.
You’ll learn about the nuances of leading a business with global reach.
You’ll leverage your cultural knowledge to develop a global mindset that helps you navigate business functions across borders.
You’ll use an international lens in your approach to leadership, change management and ethics.
And, you’ll study how cultural complexities, like political geography and international economics, inform business practices.
As a graduate of the Master of Global Management, you’ll be prepared to perform with agility and sensitivity in the global workplace.
MGM students come from across Canada and around the world. Professional diversity of this kind enhances the learning environment, especially in this program with an international focus. You’ll engage in deep conversations and analysis to apply to on-the-job issues. As you study the essentials of international business, you’ll also learn about diverse cultures — including your own. You’ll see how cultural sensitivity plays a strong role in developing business relationships.
Program completion options
You’ll choose one of four program completion options in your Royal Roads MGM:
- Global management project
- Internship research project
- Royal Roads graduate certificate
- MITx MicroMasters®
Who it’s for
The MGM is designed for professionals who are:
- seeking a global business perspective to complement existing skills
- motivated to develop competencies in international business
- curious about the world
- interested in education that complements industry affiliations, e.g., FITT, PMI, and CMC
- interested in leveraging their multicultural background
Our curriculum is focused on four themes:
- cross-cultural awareness
- international business skills
- ethical and rational decision-making
Course content is delivered by experienced faculty, guest speakers and international business practitioners. You’ll learn industry-recognized information, skills, practices and values that you’ll use every day in your international career.
Once you’ve completed this program, you’ll be ready to leverage your cultural knowledge in a business environment.
Graduates find work at the manager level or in expatriate roles.