- GCSE/ IGCSE/ O Level – At least three different subject areas at the GCSE/ IGCSE/ O Level with final grades of at least ‘B/6’ or higher in one subject and 'C/4' or higher in two other subjects AND
GCE AS Level – Four different AS Level subjects with predicted and final grades of ‘B’ or better in two subjects and ‘C’ or better in two other subjects OR
GCE A Level - Two or more A Level subjects, with predicted and final grades of ‘B’ or higher in one subject and ‘C’ or higher in another subject.
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) (12 years of study) with excellent results including the applicable subject prerequisites.
- IELTS - 6.5 overall and 6.0 in each band.
- 4 Years Full-time, 5 Years with Co-op
- No Non-Academic Requirements
- Located in the heart of Toronto
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB); accredited by the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario); and recognized by the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute.
Program Name: Accounting & Finance (BComm (Hons))
Intake: September Only
This program combines theoretical and practical learning to prepare for a successful career in accounting and finance. You’ll start with two years of common study and earn the necessary credits to start on the path toward a chosen professional designation. Accounting students study financial reporting, auditing, taxation and performance measurement while Finance students learn about risk management, investments, corporate financial analysis and financial planning. Distinctive learning opportunities include networking events, case competitions, an optional co-op program and the Bloomberg Lab with 12 interactive financial information terminals.
Make an immediate impact on Bay Street and beyond in fields such as financial management; public or corporate accounting; capital markets, insurance, mutual and pension funds or portfolio analysis and personal financial planning. Pursue an advanced business degree, such as an MBA, or acquire professional designations such as CFA or CPA. Graduating Ted Rogers School of Management Accounting students can apply to Toronto Metropolitan University’s professional master’s diploma program in Accounting, an accelerated path to a CPA designation.
Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB); accredited by the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario); and recognized by the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute.