- GCSE/ IGCSE/ O Level – At least three different subject areas at the GCSE/ IGCSE/ O Level with final grades of at least ‘B/6’ or higher in one subject and 'C/4' or higher in two other subjects AND
GCE AS Level – Four different AS Level subjects with predicted and final grades of ‘B’ or better in two subjects and ‘C’ or better in two other subjects OR
GCE A Level - Two or more A Level subjects, with predicted and final grades of ‘B’ or higher in one subject and ‘C’ or higher in another subject.
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) (12 years of study) with excellent results including the applicable subject prerequisites.
- IELTS - 6.5 overall and 6.0 in each band.
- 4 Years Full-time, 5 Years with Co-op
- No Non-Academic Requirements
- Located in the heart of Toronto
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the BTM Forum, Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC).
Program Name: Business Technology Management (BComm)
Combine a love for technology, business and management and study at Canada’s largest school dedicated to business management and information and communication technologies (ICT). You’ll gain a sound understanding of business principles and drive ICT-based innovation with skills honed through an optional co-op, case studies, and state-of-the-art classrooms and labs. Upon graduation, you’ll anticipate, capitalize and drive business strategies and opportunities tied to technological change.
Apply knowledge of business and management fundamentals combined with state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies in business analysis, process design, information or systems administration; software and hardware support services; ICT-based support in for-profit, not-for-profit and public sector organizations in ICT-focused or business-focused areas. Or, pursue graduate studies such as an MScM or MBA in Management of Technology and Innovation (MTI) in the Ted Rogers MBA program.
Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the BTM Forum, Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC).